Free Shipping Incentive is a CS-Cart add-on that allows you to increase your customers' average cart value by encouraging them to qualify for free shipping, by displaying incentive messages that are updated dynamically, according to the order's subtotal. The incentive messages inform the customer how much more to buy until the cart total reaches the Free Shipping threshold for benefiting of free delivery.
So let's say you offer free shipping for orders that are equal or greater than 150 USD.
The Free Shipping Incentive CS-Cart add-on allows you to display custom messages on the product page that the customer is visiting in these situations :
- If cart is empty (eg. "Add products worth $150 and get free delivery.")
- If cart total is under 150 USD and adding the current product won't meet the requirements for free shipping (eg. "FREE SHIPPING OVER $150. Add more products worth $125 and get free delivery.")
- If cart total is under 150 USD and adding the current product qualifies the customer for free shipping (eg. "FREE SHIPPING OVER $150. Add this product to cart and get free delivery.")
- If cart total is above 150 USD and the customer is already qualified for free shipping (eg. "You get free delivery.")
- If by adding an individual product with "Free Shipping" option enabled, customer would benefit from free shipping (eg. "Add this product and get free delivery.")
- If there's a cart promotion offering Free Shipping as bonus (eg. "Add this product and get free delivery.")
Note: All these messages can be customized in the add-on's settings page.
The add-on relies on the free shipping value set in the Shipping Methods settings, so that everything is calculated dynamically.
You just need to install it, add the custom messages and watch it work.
A 5 minutes job for 30% increase in sales.
CS-Cart Ultimate 4.7.2 — CS-Cart Ultimate 4.2.1
No posts found